- This Peel Is an Excellent Addition for Treating Stubborn Hyper Pigmentation Including Melasma, Actinic Keratosis, and Age Spots on Hands, Arms, or Chest. Synergistic Blend Ingredients: Retinoic Acid, Vitamin C, 1% Hydroquinone, Kojic Acid, and Phytohydrocortisone, Tca. Phenol, Salicylic Acid, Retinoic Acid.
- A Professionally Formulated Chemical Peel with skin whitening benefits. This peel contains other skin whitening ingredients, and may not hurt or frost as seen in one ingredient peels, excess ingredients may settle at the base, and shake well before using. Apply up to 3 to 4 coats after proper cleansing. Leave-in or rinse off as tolerated. Follow up the next day with Raphe Post Peel Whitening Liquid.
- See the second picture on the general procedure on how to use Raphe peels. This Peel Is an Excellent Addition for Treating Stubborn Hyper Pigmentation Including Melasma, Actinic Keratosis, and Age Spots on Hands, Arms, or Chest. 120ml
- May not hurt or irritate your skin like regular peels. Very tolerable yet deep strong and skin-friendly. May be left on the skin without washing off for a few minutes or as tolerated. Check youtube videos on how to use this peel.
- This product is the same as the liquid peel version but in emulsion form. Use the same way as the liquid peel. 3 to 4 coats may be required for a deeper skin peel. May be rinsed off or left in as tolerated. Prep the skin with Acetoner pre-peel cleanser prior to applying any of Raphe peels. Follow up with post-peel bleaching fluid after the process. Synergistic blend ingredients: Retinoic Acid, Vitamin C, 1% Hydroquinone, Kojic Acid, Hydrocortisone, TCA. Phenol, Salicylic Acid, Retinoic acid.
Size: 2 of the 25lbs sizes